- Flights take off from our conveniently located offices at the Atlantic Executive Terminal, John Wayne Airport – 19711 Campus Drive, Ste 260, Santa Ana.
- Please be at our office a minimum of 15 minutes PRIOR to the scheduled flight time.
- Office Hours Monday – Friday 11 am to 5 pm. If we do not answer please leave a message and we will call you back within 24 hrs (usually sooner)
- Flight Hours Regular Tours – 11 am to Sunset, Thursday – Sunday (weather permitting/as available)
- Reservations suggested 2 weeks in advance.
- Cancellation Policy A MINIMUM of 72 hours (prior to day of flight) rescheduling/ cancellation notice required. Failure to give proper notice will result in forfeited flight, voucher and all monies paid. Cancellation, refunds or rescheduling are subject to $25 per seat administration charge. A written request via email or US Post must be submitted.
- We currently fly several different types of Aircraft, seating from 4-9 passengers. A minimum of passengers needed to fly on Helicopters. If your party is less than the minimum people you will probably fly with other people.
- 225 lb maximum weight limit per person / 600 lbs. combined total for all passengers for weight/ balance & safety on smaller helicopters. 300 lb maximum weight limit per person / 1000 lbs. combined total for all passengers on our larger helicopters. Please call for additional pricing if customer exceeds individual maximum weight limit.
- Must be 3yrs or older to fly. Passengers under 18 yrs must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Must book and fly prior to any promotional expiration.
- All parties flying must sign participation form. Current photo ID required to fly.
- Flights may be rescheduled and/or rerouted in the event of unsafe weather conditions.
- Aircraft subject to change. Services provided by OC Helicopters, Cardinal Air Services and FAA licensed organizations.
- Charter hourly standby fees may vary.
- Gratuity not included but ALWAYS appreciated. (Max needs to be kept in the lifestyle to which he would like to be accustomed).
When flying with OC Helicopters “Your Safety is Our Priority”. Please view our Pre-Flight Passenger Safety Briefing Cards below.
Please view and sign our participation form prior to arriving.